- RSS Channel Showcase 4479127
- RSS Channel Showcase 9517564
- RSS Channel Showcase 9682811
- RSS Channel Showcase 5087289
Articles on this Page
- 05/30/17--13:10: _Omise to raise $19M...
- 06/04/17--16:30: _Business in the age...
- 06/07/17--10:44: _What the hell is ha...
- 06/08/17--12:02: _How Ethereum became...
- 06/24/17--09:32: _Coinbase is reimbur...
- 07/04/17--20:30: _How two countries h...
- 07/18/17--06:00: _Stox to launch toke...
- 06/04/17--16:30: Business in the age of Ethereum
- 06/07/17--10:44: What the hell is happening to cryptocurrency valuations?
- 06/08/17--12:02: How Ethereum became the platform of choice for ICO’d digital assets
- 06/24/17--09:32: Coinbase is reimbursing losses caused by the Ethereum flash crash
- 07/18/17--06:00: Stox to launch token sale for its new prediction market
The tech industry is opening its eyes to the possibilities of raising money using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and Ethereum through ‘initial coin offerings,’ and it’s about to see the first ICO from a major venture-backed company. Last week, Kik, a messaging app popular with young people in North America, announced an ambitious plan to launch its own currency as a basis for… Read More
When Bitcoin burst onto the scene in 2009, it challenged preconceived notions about the limitations of transactions. Fast-forward 8 years, and another platform is dominating the headlines. Ethereum has built on Bitcoin’s potential and is driving a revolution in financial transactions.
Ethereum is an open-source platform that facilitates the development of next-generation decentralized… Read More
Business%20in%20the%20age%20of%26nbsp%3BEthereumgoogle-blockchainshieberjTwo men finalising a deal online
The total market cap for all cryptocurrencies just surpassed $100 billion. The vast majority of these gains have come in just the last few months — on April 1st the total market cap was just over $25 billion — representing a 300 percent increase in value in just over 60 days. Read More
For most of the history of blockchain-based currencies and assets, the story has been all about Bitcoin. At a market capitalization of around $40 billion, it remains the most valuable cryptocurrency. But with the rise of a new ‘chain on the — ahem — block, namely Ethereum, and new ways to fund the development of new crypto-platforms with ICOs, the narrative is shifting somewhat. Read More
Earlier this week, GDAX, the digital currency exchange run by Coinbase, experienced a flash crash in its USD – Ethereum market. Within seconds the price of ETH crashed from ~$320 to as low as $0.10. While the price recovered quickly, the rapid price movement caused many traders to experience margin calls or stop loss orders, resulting in potentially severe losses. While many… Read More
The acceptance of virtual currencies by both the Chinese and Japanese governments are driving cryptocurrency growth, with China on the cusp of establishing its own currency, and Japan regulating bitcoin as true legal payment. Read More
How%20two%20countries%20helped%20drive%20the%20recent%20rise%20in%20cryptocurrency%26nbsp%3BpricesbitcoinshieberjDistributed ledger technology , bitcoin icon with hexagonal symbol blue background , cryptocurrencies or bitcoin concept , flare light , 3D illustration
Stox.com is Invest.com’s prediction market product and it’s getting a little boost through a newly-opened token sale using Bancor’s smart token protocol. This announcement, while full of jargon, means that Stox will be able to raise money to develop infrastructure and increase its marketing and sales groups. Stox is a spin-off of Invest.com, an established player in the… Read More